Friday 6 December 2013

Feature & Follow (8)

Feature and Follow Friday is a weekly bloghop hosted by Parajunkee and Alison Can Read.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
This weeks Question:

Q: Tell us at least one new or unusual thing you’ve done in 2013.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well, the one new thing I started was blogging! I've always wanted to, especially reviewing since a lot of other reviews have helped me buy my next read. I've always put it off but now I'm doing it, and it is really not what I expected. In the best way, it's been so much fun. Unusual...I'd say the different genre's I've been reading since I started blogging. I was never really one for contemporary or historical but I've read quite a few this year.

How about you?