Sunday 20 July 2014

Stacking the Shelves (#53) & Recap

STSmallStacking the Shelves is hosted by Tynga's Reviews.

So, how was everybody's week? It's been a slow-ish week here, everyone in the UK, enjoying the heat? I hate the sun. And the heat. I'm a total winter person, because I'm pale and I burn. Learnt something this week. I sound like an idiot on the phone, but I have an interview, so you know, I'm okay with that. Also, I'm not alone!

 

Now, onto the books...

 Had a few awesome surprises in the mail, one I'm freaking out about, even though I did get approved for the ebook last week, it just showed up in the mail this week. I didn't think I'd get one since Abrams and Chronicle brought a lot of proofs to YALC last week. But Tina (@TinaMories) at A&C is awesome.
 

 




 



                                                        

                                                                 What did you get this week? :)
 



    Recap