Thursday 4 June 2015

Unpopular Opinion Tag



Amber Elise @ Du Livre tagged me, Original credit goes to TheBookArcher

















Warner...now before you start shouting, I know I'll probably end up loving him, but I've only read Shatter Me, so that's my excuse. 



I've now tried three of her books, it's safe to say, it isn't happening.


You're probably thinking what the - now, of course I'm not tired of seeing Alan Carr, because that's not going to happen, but, I am tired of seeing the stereotypical 'camp' gay friend. I mean, it's nice we're seeing more gay characters in YA, even as the main characters, but most YA side gay characters are usually stereotypical. Not all gay guys are 'camp' the same as calling a lesbian 'butch'. 


(Sorry Christy)



Well, considering I've tried reading the first book three times and haven't finished it, I think it wins





Christy & Erica @ Novel Ink


Saruuh @ Syntax Reviews

Rachel @ Paper Cuts