Monday 25 July 2016

The Pokemon Go Book Tag

The tag was created by Aentee at Read at Midnight
I was tagged by Preethi @ The Lone Reader


I read Speak when I was thirteen, borrowed it from my school's library, I think it was the first book I actually wanted to read (opposed to being forced to read, I’m looking at you Juniors), but what really kicked off reading again (now don't judge me) was, yup, Twilight.



Of Mice and Men, I hated it the first time I read it, but alas, coursework and exams said I had to read it again and again and again (I think I read it a total 12 times in a year and a half) and I fell in love with it after dissecting e v e r y l i t e r a l thing. I'll leave you with this, because I am mean.



This might offend some people, but, Divergent and Truthwitch. I've read the latter, and though it was pretty meh to be honest, and it took me f o r e v e r to finish.




Dangerous Girls, With Malice, Take the Fall. I will never get bored of psych thrillers that explore toxic friendships.


       A Court of Mist and Fury. I mean, I haven't read the first either.


  OH SO MANY. Here, a short* list.
Blood Promise, Spirit Bound and Last Sacrifice. It weirdly worked out that when each was released I was ill, so I got to stay home and read them, on Last Sacrifice, I stayed up until like 4AM to finish it. The Fault in Our Stars and All the Bright Places. I was so glad I stayed up until like 2AM so no one could see me crying.
Dangerous Girls and Dangerous Boys. Explains themselves to be honest.
The Naturals and The Fixer series. If you've read them, you know why.
Jasper Dent series. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.


*Yeah, like that was going to be short.


      EVERY CHARACTER IN SIX OF CROWS FIGHT ME.


Have you read an Ally Carter? She's a 'just one more chapter' deal.
Under the Lights, I read half of that in like an hour, so addictive, plus f/f.



I don't really have one? Though I guess Ally Carter's connect, so there?


The Grisha trilogy. Now you might be thinking, duh, but it took me until two months before Six of Crows to read them AND I GET IT, but let's not talk about Ruin and Rising.



Talon. I wouldn't say it's over-hyped exactly, but it's pretty popular, and I loved the Blood of Eden series, so I have high hopes.


Hi, my name is Kirsty and I need all the collector editions of my favourites and I currently don't own the AUS Luxury Editions of The Hunger Games and all the other collectors editions and boxsets of Harry Potter that doesn't include the Deluxe Clothbound Editions because I own all of them but it does include those pretty and very very expensive Hogwarts House Editions and this makes me sad.


TEENAGE. ASSASSIN. KILLS. WITH. A SINGLE KISS. WHY, HELLO.


Jennifer Lynn Barnes (Not including Nobody)
I THINK WE'VE BEEN OVER THIS


I think that everyone who has read The Long Game will agree with me when I say I want a third book and I will wait forever for a third book BECAUSE WE CAN DREAM, OKAY?




Well, that took me two hours, but was a lot of fun, so thanks for the tag, Preethi!

I'm tagging anyone who, like me, are staying away from Pokemon Go, but want to play a book version.

6 comments:

  1. I couldn't even finish Truthwitch so bravo on your for finishing it! I haven't read anything by Ally Carter :0 I'm going to have to change that soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. KIRSTY WHY HAVEN'T YOU READ ACOMAF YET? IT'S LIKE YOU JUST TORE A SEAM IN MY HEART. I totally agree with you on Truthwitch, though you already know that. I'm still waiting for the next book in Ally Carter's Heist Society series...it cannot come soon enough. AND I LOVE THE FIXER AND THE NATURALS AND ALL THE BRIGHT PLACES OMGGGGG. And Kirsty, thank you so much for linking those Hogwarts House HP editions because of course I need to add more to my "want but can't afford right now" list. *sobs*

    Your tag is wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. POKEMON BROUGHT YOU BACK KIRSTY??!

    I totes lost interest in Divergent as well. And Truthwitch is not a good book in any sense of the word. Stay far far away.

    Oh and please read ACOMAF. You don't understand what it did to my insides. I'M NOT THE SAME PERSON.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yup, Six of Crows.

    Glad to see you back!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This tag is brilliant! Personally, I will never tire of Percy Jackson spin-off series. ;) And I LOVE Ally Carter books - Embassy Row is one of my favourite series! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This tag looks so fun :) I feel you, Twilight was one of my first true YA novels and it started me on the genre.

    ReplyDelete